Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby, Messages, My Unborn Baby Gave Me Messages Through Reiki...?

My unborn baby gave me messages through reiki...? - baby, messages,

I gave my client a bit of Reiki today, that was fantastic - but we realized it was there for me, I can not be there for him.
My client sent me some messages that ..... 'im not ready yet "This is harming my child in the womb.
I am currently going through a miscarriage as we speak, and the pain is more than they deal with a few days .... My client described, as it seemed (the media are just like the other consequences described above) is ... said his name was Samuel and he would read the story of Samuel in the Bible, at birth, but is unstable or cry. The biblical story is a lot to him and to comfort always.
I am sooooo happy and excited that my baby was with me today. I want to see. I was told that the purpose of life to bring joy and to make people laugh. I can not wait!

I thought I would share my happiness with you x

No comments:

Post a Comment