Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can You Get A Wax When You Have A Yeast Infection My Vagina Burning And Pubic Hair?

My vagina burning and pubic hair? - can you get a wax when you have a yeast infection

I am not sexually active, but my vagina is burning and itching inside the same
It is intolerable that I get when I use a tampon, a STD? in still a virgin.
How can I get help I think it is a yeast infection
The embarrassing to go to the doctor
Chance, but if *** If your sperm yellow and white?
Even after the start shaving her office with red patches to bleed and itch like hell and I tried the bikini pain, but the worst.

1 comment:

♫♪♫ Moem ♀ said...

- Yes, it seems that you have a yeast infection. It's better than a doctor correctly diagnosed, it is the first time
- The girls have no sperm. Have vaginal discharge. They are white and yellow.
- Shaving is often enter a rash or Razor Burn. Pruning is much safer. You can also let their pubic hair alone. In good condition.

Post a Comment