Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Puffer Pop Spel I Just Had The Weirdest Dream When I Took A Nap HELP PLEASE FAST?!!!!?

I just had the weirdest dream when I took a nap HELP PLEASE FAST?!!!!? - puffer pop spel

Scene: I was a test during blog things "can you say that something will happen every time, forgetting that it was a dream?" I took it and question 4, and had a picture of a shark head exploded out of the sea the puffer fish eat only pop the question and said: "If the shark wanted to eat the fish, too, when to kill you? "And somehow I had said and it was as if he could eat the shark in the sea and fish, and then I saw my mother and my father aguring a boy and my mother was a computer in answer to a question, but the title says: "loll" 5 times and suddenly had a computer in his room) (non-blog things, and I was on and then the number 4 is a picture, but the family of Will Smith's history and in the upper right corner of the problem, said: " What charater you bite? The first story I said then is changed, then the shark jumped out of the team and it was. What does this mean? Fast Help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems to mean something. just a strange dream.

Post a Comment