Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Soft Reseting For Pokemon Gold Shiny Soft Reseting For Legendary Pokemon. Is It Worth It?

Soft Reseting for Legendary Pokemon. Is it worth it? - soft reseting for pokemon gold shiny

I do not know if it's something special for him, nothing. I gave him an injection last night about an hour (about 300 meetings), but obviously nothing happened. ^ ^;

I know that the chances of a brilliant, but I want him to see a shot to see if it's really true. I know many people say what is real, but I want to try it myself.

My questions. Is it really worth all the trouble? I know I can not even a brilliant legend in that way * I * Moltres in leaf green, but how long should I wait to try them?

If anyone has succeeded in it, please tell me. : 3, as it was and how long did it take?

Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know. I tried that for a brilliant Treek, after 3 hours. Keep Tryin 'But I think that's possible.

Good luck!

Post a Comment