Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Autism Camps Any Ideas On Basketball Drills That I Can Do With Children Who Have Aspergers And Highly Functioning Autism?

Any ideas on basketball drills that I can do with children who have Aspergers and Highly Functioning Autism? - autism camps

In leading a basketball camp for children 9 to 14 who are living with Asperger's Syndrome and the very functioning autism. I know that each year of basketball, but I'm not sure what would be good for children with these disorders.

1 comment:

skigirl3... said...

Years basketball? Ugh! I love and remember, during the exercises were inseparable and played and beat in the face with the ball and laugh. Give me the ball and can turn freely, and throws all 3 days. I wish I could be useful .... I just had a little complaining. Lol Good luck!

Post a Comment