Saturday, January 30, 2010

Check If Aqua Master Fake Can Someone Tell Me The Exact Colour For This Dress.I Know Its Aqua But Which Aqua.

Can someone tell me the exact colour for this dress.I know its aqua but which Aqua. - check if aqua master fake

Please read this link on Kate Moss Aqua dress.its but this is not the same color as Aqua Aqua Aqua know.i that you hear in many types of green aqua, navy, etc., but would someone tell me the correct color for the dress

The dress can be found at
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores ...

Cheers

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teal Metallic? I've tried ... xD

Anonymous said...

looks like a pastel torquise

Anonymous said...

I invite Steel Blue gasoline or light

Anonymous said...

looks like a pastel torquise

Anonymous said...

It appears pale.

But I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

Teal dress, or nearly a rainy day cloud of gray

Anonymous said...

Steel Blue, definitely.

It has a gray tone.

Anonymous said...

Steel Blue, definitely.

It has a gray tone.

Post a Comment