Friday, January 15, 2010

Behringer Preamp Booster What Exactly Is A Preamp And What Does It Do?

What exactly is a preamp and what does it do? - behringer preamp booster

I try to mention start a small recording studio and one of the things that people do I need a preamp. I'm not completely familiar with all technical aspects of the recording is still someone can tell me what is a preamp and it makes the registry? (I am thinking of buying a preamp Behringer MIC100 TUBE ULTRAGAIN specifically) in the case of aid

1 comment:

mixmaste... said...

An amplifier increases the level of the microphone at a high level or "hot" enough for inclusion. The incoming signal directly from a microphone is very low, so it should be encouraged. Most audio interfaces have been built in preamp. The quality is not as good as an external preamp to work but for working demo. Many forums have been mixed amplifier in them. Behringer makes good products and I am sure you for the money, ULTRAGAIN can not be beaten.

Post a Comment