Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Google Pinky Videos How Do I Take Over The World?

How do I take over the world? - google pinky videos

I'm sure you all seen so many "Pinky and the Brain cartoon as I was when I was a kid, so I think it's a difficult question.

I think I have skills. I am very good with Google, but I searched on Google the question and the answers were not sufficient. I believe that my powers of Google to help with homework, however.

It is an additional challenge, but do not want to use in the war. I want to be benevolent. I just want to be responsible, that's all.

Thank you!

6 comments:

chairsho... said...

Step 1 To be rich
Step 2 His famous
Step 3 Meet and greet all
Step 4 Start a Cause
Step 5 Make believe you all, that their cause
Step 6 Make your case to follow a mandate for all governments to
Step 7 You must appoint a supporter of the Tsar's case to the UN --
Step 8 Now politicians to write, that their laws to recognize Czarness
Step 9 Fake his death
Step 10 Volvo says that God has chosen to lead the world to
Step 11 Enjoy your new office at the United Nations.

The Ḿighty ₡aptain Ṏbviouṣ said...

Unfortunately you can not make an omelet without breaking some eggs. And the evil dictators rule the world. Think about it. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Moussolini (sic) are not good people.

Anthony said...

An impossible task, calls Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, but perhaps the first one will do.

Pat said...

You can not.
I already have.

Boats said...

Obama or POLOS ASK or REID, not a problem if you run the taxpayer or printer.

beach heaven said...

Study of Obama, their desire.

Post a Comment