Monday, January 25, 2010

How Often Should You See A Dental Hygienist Could Dental Hygienists Open A Business?

Could dental hygienists open a business? - how often should you see a dental hygienist

I go to my dentist twice a year to clean my teeth. I mean commitments and never afraid to go to, because the girl who cleans my teeth wonderful! It takes time, she is kind and good teeth cleaning.
I do not really care about my dentist. He always wants to take X-rays that I have kept as many times as necessary, he says. He always wants me fluoride treatments, etc.
I think it would be great if you could go through the dentist and give us your teeth cleaned. A nice place with a sterile, of course, but more like a sedan. Cleaning, tooth whitening, toothpaste and buy special brushes, etc. If you can recommend dental problems made sure to consult a dentist. Will they ever open a cleanroom pearl? I hope so!

1 comment:

TB said...

Different countries have different laws regarding the practice of dentistry. I think in some states (California?) Have hygienists the opportunity to open their own clinics, and is relatively common.

In other states, it is essential that there is no practice of dentistry and for dental cleaning, an unlicensed dentist in the building with them.

Their dream has become reality in some states but not all.

Post a Comment